Company Profiles in DataFox
Search any company you are interested in. Click on the 'company name' to see its full profile from any DataFox list or Search report.
You can now see firmographic data, linkage data, signals, contacts, job listings, and more. Since we already know that this is a new prospect that you are free to claim, let’s assume you want to pursue it.
"Check for Matching" Automatically Prevents Duplicates
1. On the top right-hand corner of the screen, click “Check for Matching Companies” to push it (with all its data) over to Salesforce. By clicking on this option, DataFox will double-check that the company isn’t yet in Salesforce (we want to help our customers be extra careful not to create duplicates).
2. Then, click Sync. Now, you can see a confirmation that we have synced the account over to Salesforce.
Bulk Sync Companies from DataFox to Salesforce
You can even sync multiple accounts at once with a few clicks.
1. Go back to your list of prospects. Sync multiple accounts at once by toggling multiple checkboxes in the company table and selecting “Sync to Salesforce".
This makes it easy to identify and ingest guaranteed new target accounts into Salesforce (with the knowledge that they will stay updated from now on).
2. You can also sync Contacts to Salesforce from DataFox:
Quickly Jump from Any DataFox Profile to its Synced Counterpart in Salesforce
1. From within DataFox, look at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Underneath the Salesforce Sync section, you’ll notice a heading that says “Synced to Account” and the company name will be a clickable link.
2. When you click on the company name, you will be taken to the Account profile in Salesforce.
Now you know how to sync accounts from DataFox to Salesforce.
Questions? Feedback? Your Customer Success team is here to help! Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with syncing accounts to Salesforce or any other questions you have.