Utilizing and Leveraging Salesforce Data
DataFox's powerful integration allows you to connect your current leads with existing opportunities or filter out leads to find truly net-new accounts.
Please note, you must have your Salesforce account integrated with DataFox:
Adding Salesforce Columns to DataFox:
1. Create a company search and apply relevant filters.
2. Once the search is created, click the table icon in the upper right corner of the page to customize columns.
3. Use the search bar in custom column pop-up to find "Salesforce" fields, then click the + sign to pull the fields into your view.
4. You're able to adjust the order of the columns by clicking and dragging the fields into place. Click "CLOSE" in the lower left corner to return to the company search.
Find Companies with Most Leads
To prioritize companies that have the most leads, click the downward pointing arrow in the SFDC Leads column and select sort descending.
Identify New Prospects
To identify new prospects, filter the search to show companies with no leads.
1. To execute, click the same downward pointing arrow, select filter, Salesforce along the bottom left corner, under the Salesforce Leads filter click "Show me companies where my team have no leads," and click "APPLY."
2. Quickly populate contact information from DataFox into Salesforce for centralized prospecting. Click on a company, then select the contact info tab, and "Check for Matching Companies."
3. The option to "Sync Company to Salesforce" or "Create a New Account" within Salesforce is along the right side of the company profile page.
This is just an example of filtering capability available once the Salesforce and DataFox integration is complete.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.