Utilizing and Leveraging Salesforce Data
DataFox's powerful integration allows you to connect your current leads with existing opportunities or filter out leads to find net-new accounts.
Note: using this feature requires integration with Salesforce.
Adding Salesforce Columns to DataFox:
1. Create a company search and apply relevant filters.
2. Once the search is created, select "Customize Fields" under the drop-down, as shown.
3. Use the search bar in Customize Fields pop-up to find "Salesforce" fields, then click the + sign to pull the fields into your view.
4. You can adjust the order of the columns by clicking and dragging the fields into place. Click "CLOSE" to return to the company search.
Find Companies with Most Leads
To prioritize companies that have the most leads, click the downward pointing arrow in the Salesforce Leads column and select sort descending.
Identify New Prospects
To identify new prospects, filter the search to show companies with no leads.
1. To execute, select "Add a Filter," then Salesforce. Under the Salesforce Leads filter click "Show me companies where my team have no leads," and then"Apply."
2. You can quickly populate contact information from DataFox into Salesforce for centralized prospecting. Click on a company, then select the contact info tab, and "Check for Matching Companies."
3. The option to "Sync Company to Salesforce" or "Create a New Account" within Salesforce is along the right side of the company profile page.
This is just an example of filtering capability available once the Salesforce and DataFox integration is complete.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.