We have some exciting recent updates with our API functionality for conference endpoints, bulk requests on the ‘/companies` endpoint, and dynamic lists.
Our new Conference API endpoints will allow you to:
- Search for a conference by name, start date, and end date;
- Get metadata for the conference (e.g. description, url, location)
- Get lists of companies sponsoring, attending, and exhibiting at the conference (e.g. sponsors, attendees, etc)
Full documentation on the conference endpoint is available here.
Quickly bulk match multiple companies in one request with the ‘/companies` endpoint.
- On the `/companies` endpoint, you can now pass in `ids` in batches of up to 100 to retrieve the firmographic data on those in one request.
- On the `/companies` endpoint, you can now specify `fields` to retrieve more than just basic information on companies when retrieving them in bulk
Full documentation on the bulk match company endpoints is available here.
- Identify net new companies entering the universe of companies you care about by filtering these companies by the date they were added to the dynamic list
- Organize the dynamic lists you own
- Retrieve metadata about a dynamic list
Have any questions or feedback? Contact us at email@example.com.