API Updates Overview
We have some exciting recent updates with our API functionality for conference endpoints, bulk requests on the ‘/companies` endpoint, and Dynamic Lists.
Our new Conference API endpoints will allow you to:
- Search for a conference by name, start date, and end date
- Get metadata for the conference (e.g. description, URL, location)
- Get lists of companies sponsoring, attending, and exhibiting at the conference (e.g. sponsors, attendees, etc)
Full documentation on the conference endpoint is available here:
Quickly bulk matches multiple companies in one request with the ‘/companies` endpoint.
- On the `/companies` endpoint, you can now pass in `ids` in batches of up to 100 to retrieve the firmographic data on those in one request.
- On the `/companies` endpoint, you can now specify `fields` to retrieve more than just basic information on companies when retrieving them in bulk
Full documentation on the bulk match company endpoints is available here.
Dynamic List API:
- Identify net new companies entering the universe of companies you care about by filtering these companies by the date they were added to the dynamic list
- Organize the dynamic lists you own
- Retrieve metadata about a dynamic list
Have any questions or feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.