DataFox’s Company Signals will improve your close rates when targeting the right companies at the opportune time. Relevant news and events about your prospects will give you fodder for personalizing messages which lead to higher response rates.
These timely signals can shorten the sales cycle by helping you reach out to buyers when they are in the market to buy. Here is an overview of DataFox Signals:
Signal Alerts on your Salesforce Accounts
Creating Dynamic Lists allows you to create a list based on Salesforce accounts in your name.
1. Setup your Dynamic list for Salesforce accounts in your name using filters:
2. Click "Save Changes" then click "Create Dynamic List."
3. Select your Alert frequency settings.
4. Select the types of alerts you want to receive and click "Save."
5. To manage these alerts, click "Alerts" in the navigation. Select the "Dynamic List" tab.
You should now receive alerts based on your selected settings.
If you have additional questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.