DataFox Enrich allows you to enrich your Salesforce Accounts with company data to assist with territory carving and account prioritization.
Company Data Are Embedded Directly Into Your Account View
DataFox Enrich lets you embed artificial intelligence-sourced, human-audited company data directly into your account records which can improve the accuracy and efficacy of account scoring, territory planning, and outreach personalization.
New Prospect Flow from Discovery to Becoming Paying Customer
Note: The following directions are only applicable for those who have purchased DataFox Enrich from the Lightning Data Exchange in Salesforce.
1. See in the App Store
This is how you see our app in the App Store.
2. Go to Our Listing
The app is available on the Salesforce AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000Ecr3LUAR.
3. Click "Get It Now"
4. Authenticate as a Salesforce User to “Get” the App / Data Integration Rule
5. Choose Between Production and Sandbox to Continue
6. Confirm the Installation
7. You'll Then Receive a Confirmation Email of Installing the App
You Can Now See Your New “Account Data Integration Rule:”
DataFox’s app ultimately boils down to a “data integration rule”.
You then need to click "Run" to make the diagnostic happen. You will be notified by email that the assessment has completed.
You Now Have Access to Run Match Diagnostic “Assessment”
How You Configure Our App Live in Your SFDC Account Records
You'll Learn You're Approved by DataFox via LMA
Please note that there is no automated email notification that you have been turned on, but we will inform you once this is done. You will notice that the only change is in the UX on the data integration rule.
You need to "Activate"
If you set to run after activating, you will see:
Add Related Records to Embed Custom Object on Account
- Go to page editor on Account “Lightning App Builder - Account Record Page”. On the left sidebar, find “Related Record”
- Add “Related Record” component and drag onto page wherever you’d like the DataFox data to show up
- Select the Related Record component that’s now on the page editor
- Select “DataFox CustomObject” as the Lookup field in the drop-down in the sidebar
- Select “New update action” at the bottom of the sidebar (this is required to put a related record onto the page)
- Select “Update a record” as the action type and name the action whatever you’d like
- Go back to the Account page editor in your previous tab
- Refresh the page
- Select your new update action, which should now be available in the sidebar on the DataFox CustomObject related record
- Save the page
How You Can Drag and Drop Our Custom Object onto the Account View
Custom Object View in Salesforce
New Account Creation & Enrich Step
Have questions? Or feedback? Your Customer Success team is here to help! Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.