Powerful Lightning and Enrich Features Overview
DataFox Enrich allows you to enhance your Salesforce Accounts with company data to assist with territory carving and account prioritization.
Company Data is embedded directly into your account view.
DataFox Enrich lets you embed artificial intelligence-sourced, human-audited company data directly into your account records which can improve the accuracy and efficacy of account scoring, territory planning, and outreach personalization.
New Prospect Flow from Discovery to Becoming Paying Customer
Note: The following directions are only applicable for those who have purchased DataFox Enrich from the Lightning Data Exchange in Salesforce.
1. View in the App Store.
This is how you see our app in the App Store.
2. Go to the available listing.
The app is available on the Salesforce AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000Ecr3LUAR.
3. Click "Get It Now."
4. Authenticate as a Salesforce User to “Get” the App / Data Integration Rule.
5. Choose between Production and Sandbox to continue.
6. Confirm the installation.
7. You'll receive a confirmation email for installing the App.
You Can Now See Your New “Account Data Integration Rule:”
To perform the diagnostic, find and select "Run." You will receive an email notification that the assessment has completed.
You Now Have Access to Run Match Diagnostic “Assessment”
How You Configure Our App Live in Your SFDC Account Records
You'll learn if you're approved by DataFox via LMA.
Please note that there is no automated email notification that you have been turned on, but we will inform you once this is done. You will notice that the only change is in the UX on the data integration rule.
Proceed to activation, as shown:
Afterwards, you will see another prompt:
Add Related Records to Embed Custom Object on Account
- Go to page editor on Account “Lightning App Builder - Account Record Page”. On the left sidebar, find “Related Record”
- Add “Related Record” component and drag onto page wherever you’d like the DataFox data to show up
- Select the Related Record component that’s now on the page editor
- Select “DataFox CustomObject” as the Lookup field in the drop-down in the sidebar
- Select “New update action” at the bottom of the sidebar (this is required to put a related record onto the page)
- Select “Update a record” as the action type and name the action whatever you’d like
- Go back to the Account page editor in your previous tab
- Refresh the page
- Select your new update action, which should now be available in the sidebar on the DataFox CustomObject related record
- Save the page
Dragging and Dropping Our Custom Object onto the Account View
Custom Object View in Salesforce
New Account Creation & Enrich Step
Have questions or feedback? Your Customer Success team is here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.