New features and updates for December 2017 are listed here. These quality-of-life changes give you more control over DataFox. Additionally, prospecting is improved by auto-following starred conferences.
- Admins can now restrict users from bulk-syncing accounts
- Dynamic Lists are no longer automatically shared when marked for reaching out
- Sharing a Dynamic List (or Static List) with email/team closes modal on submission
- Alerts are colored yellow when turned on
- Added “Reasons to Reach Out”
- Pencil icon now appears next to “Employees” to suggest headcount updates
- DataFox Scores appear if the Flag is turned on
Have any questions about the December 2017 updates? Contact us at email@example.com.