Utilizing Other Lists Filter
Even if you're not configured with the Salesforce Integration, you can still use DataFox filters to track companies valuable to you.
Using our CSV Importer Tool, you can pull lists of companies directly from your CRM and upload them into DataFox as Lists.
From there you'll be able to leverage the Other Lists filter to track companies across different Lists. Here's how it's done:
Find the Other Lists Filter
1. Within a Company Search or List, click on the Other Lists drop-down after you select "Add a Filter."
Select the Type of Search you'd like to Conduct
The Other Lists filter has 2 settings, "Include Companies" and "Exclude Companies":
1. Include Companies in a specific list - Best used when looking to isolate companies from a specific List (or Lists):
2. Exclude companies from a specific List (or Lists) from your selection:
There are 2 other options to view companies:
1. Show companies which are on at least one list - Best used when looking to view ALL companies already being tracked by people in your organization.
2. Show companies which aren't on any lists - Best used when looking to remove ALL companies already being tracked by people in your organization:
Can't find the Other Lists Column?
Click the Customize Fields icon in the top right corner to reveal undisplayed columns. You can also organize Fields for better visibility. If you can't see Other Lists, it's in the Inactive Fields column:
Select the +/- icons to Add/Remove "Other Lists" from the Active or Inactive Fields. Once done, it will display in your updated search table.
You can now make use of the Other Lists feature, allowing you to better prospect.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com for assistance.