Utilizing Mileage Filter
You can search and prioritize prospects based not only City, State, Country, and Zip Code, but also by applying Mileage Radius and excluding certain areas.
This can be useful when you're searching for companies in metro areas like Atlanta, or want to search for companies in a state like California but want to exclude any company in Silicon Valley.
Search Areas by Applying a Mileage Radius
1. Go to Company Search and click Add a Filter.
2. Add a city like Atlanta and then toggle the mileage radius bar to define your area. The Mileage Radius ranges from 0 to 100 miles.
3. You can even search by Metropolitan Hub or Region using the tags at the bottom of the module:
Exclude Areas from your Search
If your territory is defined by companies in a state but not in a certain city or area, you can search dynamically by excluding cities from your search.
For instance, if you're searching for California companies not located in Silicon Valley, you could add a state filter for California and a City filters for San Francisco and San Jose with a Mileage Radius of 30 miles. If you scroll down, you may also exclude specific ZIP codes, cities, and names:
Know when New Prospects Enter your Territory
1. Click on the bell-shaped icon found on your Lists tab to edit your Signal Alerts settings. Note that this is only when a Saved Search is already built:
2. Toggle off all Events except for Uncategorized News and click Save Alert Preferences on the Signals Alert Preferences box:
You'll now receive alerts in your daily email digest, informing you when new companies enter your territory, or new companies in that territory are added to our database.
With this feature, you'll receive new, updated information on a regular basis for actionable results.
Have additional questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.