Configuring Company Signal Alerts
DataFox’s Company Signals will improve your closing rates when you target the right companies at the right time. This is crucial, as relevant news and events about your prospects will give you ammunition for personalizing messages, leading to higher response rates.
You can organize your prospects in two different ways using DataFox (Lists and Dynamic Lists).
You can get alerts on both:
Option 1: Signal Alerts on a List
1) First, navigate to your Lists from the List tab. Once done, select the dash icon in the upper-right hand corner of your screen:
2) When selected, the Alert Preferences window will appear. You will now have various boxes to check for more in-depth control of what alerts you receive. You have the option to also receive alerts by daily email, weekly email, or Slack integration:
3) Select the types of alerts you want to receive and click "Save Alert Preferences". You can find this at the bottom of the window.
4) To manage your alerts, click "Alerts" in the navigation.
Option 2: Signal Alerts on a Dynamic List
Creating Dynamic Lists allows you to edit the News Alerts you receive from the companies contained within.
1) Search for companies using filters.
2) Click "Create Dynamic List." You must have less than 50K companies listed for a Dynamic List to be created.
3) Select your Alert frequency settings. Like before, you will click the dash icon and adjust your settings as needed.
4) Select the types of alerts you want to receive and click "Save".
5) To manage these alerts, click "Alerts" in the navigation and select the "Dynamic List" tab.
Still have questions? Reach out to email@example.com.