Using the Technographic Search
You can search and prioritize prospects based on their installed technology platforms. With thousands of searchable technologies, you can know which companies use Salesforce, Marketo, Amazon Web Services, Optimizely, Mixpanel, Hubspot, and more.
Search Companies for Thousands of Technology Standards
You can search for companies using a specific technology or general tech category by scrolling through the presented filters.
We have included popular search values, but note there are more than 14,000 technologies to search from.
Configure your Preferred Technographic Values
Account Admins can determine the shortlist of Technographic values that will appear in the new Technographic column for all users on their DataFox Account Team. This is a great way to eliminate irrelevant technologies and streamline searching for end users.
1. In the Technographic filter, select the Configure Preferred Technographics link. This will take you to your Settings page, allowing you to select preferred Technographic stack filters:
2. You can also edit your Technographics configuration by clicking Settings > Technographics. You can locate Settings by selecting the arrow at the upper right of your screen:
3. Once set, the values you configure will be the only values present in the Technographics column for the users on your team:
4. Users on your team will now have the option to filter all included Technographic values with one click:
5. Admins can always adjust their team's Preferred Technographic configuration by clicking on Settings > Technographics. Quickly remove all Technographic configurations by clicking the Clear All Technographics link:
Add Technographics to Improve Prospect Tracking
1. Like other filters in DataFox, you can setup a Dynamic List using the Technographic filter. After adding one or more technologies to your search, click the Create Dynamic List button:
2. If you want to receive specific alerts about new companies using your Dynamic List, you can adjust this in the Signal Alerts tab. Click the bell icon and you will be prompted with various check boxes to specify the type of alerts you want to receive and how often:
You will receive alerts in your email digest letting you know when companies add new technologies you're tracking, or when new companies with those technologies are added to our database:
Upon returning to the Dynamic List screen, you'll notice the presence of a new column: Date Added.
This indicates the date on which a company was added to your search; in this case, it indicates when a company has started using one of your configured Technographic solutions. Sort this row in descending order to quickly view recently added companies:
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!