DataFox now has a suite of new Filter options for better targeting your prospects. Some of these filters include Technographics and Location.
With more than 14,000 searchable options, you can now discover and qualify your prospects more intelligently.
Identify which companies use Salesforce, Marketo, Amazon Web Services, Optimizely, Mixpanel, Hubspot and many more.
You can now search for companies in a metro area by adding a city and then adjusting the radius anywhere between 0 and 100 miles.
You can still customize searches to exclude certain areas.
For example, looking for California companies NOT in Silicon Valley? Add a State search for California and exclude San Francisco, San Jose, and the surrounding area using the mileage radius:
...Plus 7 More Updates
- Contacts Download: Download people and contact info with related company info like website, description, funding, headcount, and other company data points. (Learn more)
- Import Lists: Import your list of companies more quickly and completely with our improved company matching and enhanced interface with simple support from our analysts. (Learn more)
- Alert Settings: Is your daily briefing a bit noisy? Customize it using our new alert settings interface. (Learn More)
- Conference Search: Search for conferences from the top search bar, prioritize conferences based on the companies you track, and find the right conference with enhanced conference search filters. (Learn More)
- Custom Columns: Easily add, remove, and edit columns with the enhanced custom columns interface. (Learn more)
- Dynamic Searches: Exclude keywords, locations, and investors from your searches to narrow down to segments like California software companies NOT in cybersecurity or San Francisco.
- Expanded Database: Our database now includes more than 1.3 million companies in our database — a 3x increase in less than a year!
If you have additional questions about upcoming features, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.