Understanding the Valuable Salesforce Export Feature
Salesforce allows you to export different account details and important date nodes. We'll go over how you can take advantage of this.
1) Go to the “Report” tab and click on the “New Report” button:
2) Open the “Accounts & Contacts” folder and select “Accounts.” Then, click the “Create” button:
3) Set the following filters:
- Show = “All Accounts”
- Date Field = “Date Created”
- Range = “All time”
4) Add the following fields to the report (chosen field names may be different per preference):
- Account Name
- Account ID
5) Click the “Run Report” button:
6) To export the report to an Excel file (.xls), click the “Export Details” button; then, click “Export”:
7) Email your .xls file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll match your companies on the backend, and inject the list in your account. Feel free to include custom data fields; we’ll add them to DataFox!
Now you have a clear understanding of how to export valuable Salesforce data.
If you have additional questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.