Salesforce and DataFox Contact Syncing
Once you've identified contacts in DataFox, you can add these contacts directly from DataFox to Salesforce as Leads or Contacts. Note that you can also easily sync Companies into DataFox as Accounts (with automated duplicate prevention).
Note: In order to add contacts from DataFox to Salesforce, you'll need to connect your DataFox account to Salesforce:
Add Contacts from DataFox App to Salesforce
1. Within the Contact Info tab, you can sync Contacts individually by clicking their Name, or Available Contact Info and then clicking the Click to Sync link:
2. You can also add in bulk. Click the check boxes next to each corresponding contact and then click the Sync to Salesforce link.
Note: Depending upon your group's Salesforce specifications, pushing too many records at a time may cause one of the following errors:
- APEX_ERROR: System.LimitException: Query of LOB fields caused heap usage to exceed limit. (dfox)
- APEX_ERROR: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded (dfox)
If you experience one of these errors, you can try syncing contacts in smaller batches. Or, email us at email@example.com.
Add contacts from DataFox Salesforce iFrame to Salesforce
1. Sync Contacts sourced from DataFox as Accounts, Contacts or Leads using the DataFox iFrame:
Add DataFox contacts as Salesforce Contacts or Leads
1. You can add DataFox contacts to Salesforce as Salesforce Leads or Contacts. Salesforce Contacts can only be added if the associated company is already a Salesforce Account.
2. If the company is not already a Salesforce Account, you'll receive the below message: "Cannot create new Contact without syncing:"
3. You can add that company as a Salesforce Account by going to the company profile and syncing the company to Salesforce:
4. Then, repeat the above steps add the DataFox contact to Salesforce.
Now you can take full advantage of syncing DataFox contacts to Salesforce, creating better opportunities for lead generation.
Have a question about Contact Info? Need more contact credits? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.