Prioritizing Named Accounts
For sales reps operating in a Named Account environment, the challenge is determining which accounts are most valuable to prioritize today.
With a list of your accounts in DataFox, you can quickly prioritize by companies with the most recent funding, new products, and more than 30 company growth signals. This article will cover 3 different ways you can prioritize your named accounts within DataFox.
Option 1: Filter any Lists of Companies in DataFox
With a List of your accounts in DataFox, you can quickly prioritize by companies with the most recent funding, new products, and more than 30 company growth signals.
1. You can find your saved Lists/Dynamic Lists on your Dashboard:
2. Once inside a List, click the Add a Filter button. Once done, you can adjust filters as necessary to create your preferred prospects:
Option 2: Import your Accounts/Leads into DataFox as a List
Export a list of accounts or leads from your CRM in .CSV format and upload it into DataFox for easy prioritization (Have questions about exporting data from your CRM? Contact us at email@example.com).
Option 3: Use Salesforce Account filters to Reveal your Territory
If your Salesforce Integration is configured, you can use these filters to highlight Accounts in your name.
Now, from your opened Filters window, you can adjust Salesforce setters as desired:
Prioritizing with Filters
1. With your Named Account territory visualized, apply filters that align with your Sales process. In this example, we'll filter out all companies without a Funding Event in the past 18 months:
2. Your List has now been truncated to only show companies that fall into your sweet spot:
Expert tip: To export data on the companies in your territory, click the Download to Spreadsheet button in the top right corner of your dashboard. This will give you options to download your custom columns or all columns:
Prioritize by Company Signals using the Signals Tab
Find out about important Signals made within your territory, now represented as a List in DataFox, by clicking on the Signals tab:
1. Click the Add Filters button to whittle the feed down to only the Company Signals you care about:
2. With your filters set, select a company to make signals that are meaningful to your Sales cycle. You're now presented with an aggregated list of Company Signals for that company:
Expert Tip: Everyone looks for Funding Events; savvy users will look for interesting events occurring around major landmarks to confirm indications of growth.
3. Signals are useful for identifying these said events of growth. You can access this option by selecting an individual company profile:
4. Those standouts can be added to your custom lists for following and potential prospecting:
You will want to make sure you've configured your Company Signals to alert you of the next ideal time to reach out, or you can search for the right person to contact in the Contact Info tab.
By giving certain accounts priority, you can better act on specific information you deem important.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.