Set Login Permissions for Salesforce Access
DataFox and Salesforce offer powerful features for users when managed properly. However, to access said features, you will need to grant appropriate permissions.
We’ll show you a fast rundown of how to grant Salesforce login access.
Granting Login Access
1. First, log in to your Salesforce application. From there, select your name in the top-right. In the drop-down, highlight and select “My Settings.”
2. Under My Settings, you will see a Personal tab. Click this, and a drop-down will appear. There is an option for Grant Account Login Access, which you will select. Conversely, you may search for “Grant Account Login Access” in the search bar.
3. Once selected, you are brought to a new window. Here, you can edit access permissions for different services like Vidyard or LinkedIn. Note each permission can have a specific timetable, such as a day or a week.
4. For this example, we’re going to modify DataFox Intelligence Inc. Support.
This will grant appropriate access permissions for Salesforce.
5. When you have modified permissions as desired, click Save. Access has been granted based on your selections and timetables.
If you have additional questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.