Login Access for External Organizations and Apps
Can you provide login access to your Salesforce Sandbox module?
Yes. If you’d like to share this valuable tool with support organizations/apps, this quick tutorial will show you how.
Adding the Permissions
1. In order to modify these permissions, first log in to your Salesforce instance. Afterward, navigate to your name and under the drop-down, select “My Settings.”
2. On the left-hand tab, select “Personal.” The tab will reveal additional options. From them, select “Grant Account Login Access.”
3. Now, you have the option to adjust permissions as you desire. These can be set for specific timetables, such as a day, or a duration up to a month. Adjust as necessary.
4. Afterwards, click "Save."
You have now modified permissions for external apps/organizations.
Adding External App Provider
If you don’t see the app or organization, you will need to modify your Security Controls under Setup.
1. You can reach this by selecting Setup > Security Controls > Login Access Policies. Here, modify as required, and click "Save."
This will allow you to customize access permissions as needed.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.