Utilize Bulk Transfer of DataFox Companies to Salesforce
As an intelligence platform, DataFox lets you transfer hundreds of selected companies to Salesforce. This will allow users to create new accounts for their Salesforce instance.
We’ll show you how to take advantage of this feature in the following tutorial.
1. To begin, log in to your DataFox account.
To bulk-sync accounts, you will want to do so from a Static or Dynamic List.
2. You can read about creating Static/Dynamic Lists here:
Or, if you have existing Static/Dynamic Lists, you can utilize those if the data is relevant to your organization.
3. When you have selected your list of preference, you have the option to review the selections before bulk syncing. Accomplish this by scrolling through the filtered companies to make sure they are correct.
4. When you are satisfied with the selected companies, click “Sync to Salesforce.”
You may receive a window prompt to “Check for Matching Companies.” Otherwise, your selected choices will sync to your Salesforce instance.
5. You can see these synchronizations under "Settings" and then "Salesforce."
Doing so allows you to see items like the history of previous company syncs.
Note that when you have newly synced bulk choices, it can take from several minutes to several hours before the list fully updates.
If you would like to instantly sync accounts, you can utilize this method:
Now, you understand how to bulk sync companies to your Salesforce instance for account profiling.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.