DataFox always works to improve the application software for better functionality. We’ve got a new round of updates for January 2018.
- DataFox has partnered with a new contact provider to deliver more accurate results.
- You can leverage a Boolean search to find the right personas.
- Quickly prioritize high ROI conferences from a watchlist using the conference tab.
- Conferences can be marked for Account Scoring.
- You may now mark a Static List for Account Scoring criterion. Public and shared lists are included.
- The company pop-over now has social links and Account Scoring info.
- Sync History is now available under the Salesforce tab in Settings.
- Duplicate downloads are now detected. Pop-ups will indicate the download is already processing.
- You can download lists without interruption to continue your workflow in DataFox.
This wraps up our round of improvements for January.
If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.