DataFox continues to improve its service and functionality with various feature updates. We’ll go over our latest changes for February, including one of our biggest additions to DataFox's toolset: Account Scoring!
- NAICS codes are now displayed by default on company profile pages. This includes the code when hovering over for the tooltip, allowing you to quickly identify relevant industries!
- Under team management, multiple users can now be set to Admins, increasing the mobility and efficiency of your teams (Note: the primary Admin cannot be deleted)!
- Non-Admins are now limited in the features they can use. For example, non-admins cannot add Lists for Account Scoring criteria.
Account Scoring is the newest feature added to DataFox, with powerful new options to apply custom weights to multiple sources of criteria. This allows you to better prioritize important companies, leading to impactful relations down the road.
There are several key features under the Account Scoring tab, including:
- A total overview of the Account Scoring status.
- Links which conveniently jump to criterion weights and Lists.
- Adjustable weights which can be modified, added, and removed directly from the page!
- Ability to upload unique lists for Account Scoring.
- Dynamic Lists and Static Lists can be marked for Account Scoring now by simply selecting the bullseye icon.
- You can also mark a newly created Dynamic List for Account Scoring upon creation (note that marked lists are automatically shared with team members).
- Users now have the option to create a basic, blank List directly from the list tab to expedite the process.
- After the List creation, users will have the option to add companies to their created blank state.
- Company profiles allow you to manually add contacts (from LinkedIn or SalesNav URLs).
- Conferences can now be downloaded to a CSV from the Conferences tab for easier analysis.
Account Scoring Criterion
- We've improved the scoring calculation to process in 6 hours. This allows you to prioritize your best fit accounts on the same day!
That wraps it up for our round of February 2018 updates. Look ahead for new features and improved functions!
If you have any additional questions about these updates, please contact us at email@example.com.