Downloading Conferences as a CSV in DataFox
Download Conferences allows users to customize their conference analysis by downloading conference titles, dates, locations, sectors, number of companies attending, and more.
The downloaded CSV file is great for teams who focus heavily on conferences and want the ability to run their own analysis.
We’ll show you how you can easily use this flexible function.
1. First, navigate to the Conferences tab in your DataFox instance.
2. On the upper right, select the shown icon to download the first 1K conferences. When you do so, a .csv document will download.
3. As you can see, a master list of conference information is downloaded.
If you want to increase accuracy and hone in on specific Conference results, you can easily add filters!
1. Do so by selecting “Add a Filter” under the Conferences tab.
2. Afterward, a popup appears allowing you to apply desired filters.
3. With the filter applied, your preferred results appear. Now, you can download this specific list as a CSV for fine-tuned, actionable results!
You can also learn more about the filter feature here:
Now, you have a better understanding of how to take advantage of our Conference function!
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.