Do you ever want to build specific lists of companies in Salesforce, but based on lists you built in DataFox? Now you can, through “List Name Syncing”.
Sync (Any) List Name to Salesforce
Build any list of Companies you care about in DataFox - either a static or dynamic list.
For that list, you can then turn on List Name Syncing to push the list name over to Salesforce.
Note this update may take several hours before it shows up in your Salesforce instance. Need it faster? While the list name will not be instantly available in Salesforce (it should take approximately an hour), you can trigger an automatic real-time sync by following these instructions:
Running a Salesforce Report to Retrieve the Companies In Your DataFox List
Now that you’ve synced several Dynamic Lists to Salesforce, we can run a report on the accounts which meet specific criteria.
1. To do so, log in to your Salesforce instance and navigate to Reports. From there, select “New Report.”
2. We’ll create a new Account Level report, available as default.
3. First, we’ll set the options to “All Accounts” and “All” for Territory. Then, in the created date range, “All Time.”
4. Now, add a filter for “DF Lists” - that’s the field where DataFox will push the DataFox List name into. In our example, we’ll add one for the name of the List you created - in the example screenshot below, the list name in DataFox happened to be named “Marketo”.
5. From the field options, you can now add DF Lists into the filter. Click “OK” to add. This allows you to run reports in Salesforce for marketing operations.
Now you see how you can (a) push a list name from DataFox to Salesforce, and (b) retrieve the list from within Salesforce - by running a report.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.