Public conferences are a great way for sales and marketing teams to reach out to potential leads. DataFox will help you find the prospect dense conferences to initiate these conversations.
We’ll show you how here:
1. First, log in to your DataFox instance. Afterward, navigate to the Companies tab and select “Add a Filter.”
2. When the filter window appears, scroll until you see “Salesforce” and select it.
3. From here, you want to select one of your Account Owners who will identify important conferences. In our example, we’ll select “Brian.” Afterward, click Apply.
4. When the Salesforce Account Owner filter is applied, the Conferences tab highlights the conferences most important to that account owner. This is a great way for reps to focus on events and meetings crucial to them.
Reps can also see the number of companies they’re interested in attending each conference, allowing them to plan effectively.
They can also add filters to the conferences themselves. So, for example, if your reps want to reach out to companies in your CRM, you can apply filters to accomplish this.
5. To do so, select a conference of interest.
6. Once on the Conference page, you can add a filter.
7. Once the Filter window appears, we’ll navigate to the Salesforce object and select accounts only synced to Salesforce. Of course, you can apply filters relevant to your sales team.
8. Now, a new list appears, guided by the filter. With it applied, your sales team knows who to reach out to.
This is an effective way to prioritize high ROI conferences to book more meetings and close more deals.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.