DataFox constantly works to improve its software with new updates. This month, we’ve got a brand new batch of changes for a better app experience.
LinkedIn Recruiter Integration
- A LinkedIn Recruiter Search is now available in the Contacts LinkedIn Modal.
- DataFox has added a Salesforce opportunities column! This shows the total opportunities for a company, allowing you to act on information, fast.
Uploading Company Lists
- New options are available for DataFox’s upload list function, allowing you to process lists with different methods.
- Improved and intuitive importing experience, allowing for direct enrichment of CSV! CSV files can be immediately exported with enriched data, without needing the list to be saved on DataFox!
- History of uploads is now available. Increases transparency with one click, allowing access to helpful info like date created, matched rows, and unique companies!
Possible Match UI
- Quickly ensure your CRM is enriched with the correct information by confirming possible matches in DataFox!
- Fox icon appears next to records DataFix is synced to in Salesforce (if applicable) - allows you to see potential matches in quick, easy fashion!
With these new additions, your DataFox instance is more efficient than ever!
If you have any additional questions about these updates, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.