Use Case Overview
ABM Execution Alignment uses Account Scoring as a universal measurement to send best-fit companies to ABM execution campaigns.
The Account Score can be used to send high-scoring accounts to ABM campaigns, such as:
- Digital ads (LinkedIn or other third party ad providers)
- Direct mail
- Email campaigns
- Web personalization
Creating a Dynamic List with High-Scoring Accounts
In order to take advantage of this feature, you need to filter for high-scoring accounts in DataFox. Doing so is easy, and we'll show you how.
1. First, log in to your DataFox instance and navigate to the Companies tab.
2. Once there, select "Add a Filter" and locate Account Scoring.
3. Here, you will input a minimum value based on your Account Scoring set-up. This will vary, but for our example, we'll set it as 300. Once done, click Apply.
4. Once the Account Score filter is applied, you can create the Dynamic List in the upper right corner. Here, you can create a Dynamic List.
5. When the Dynamic List is created, you need to sync it to Salesforce. Select the arrow icon on the top right, as shown:
This will push your list and sync it to Salesforce.
6. Now, you can run it in your Salesforce instance. You'll want to login to Salesforce to do so.
7. Once there, you'll want to create a new report by selecting the Reports tab and selecting "New Report."
8. On the next screen, you can default to "Create" at the bottom right.
9. Next, you can filter with DF Lists (input this in the search function for faster results) for the specific Dynamic List you just created.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.