Inbound IQ was created to help sales and marketing teams achieve alignment through company fit data.
As account-based strategies grow in prominence, B2B sales and marketing teams are tasked with balancing lead-based inbound flow with account-based marketing (ABM) strategies. This contributes to misalignment on pipeline prioritization and reporting criteria, and can ultimately contribute to friction between sales and marketing teams.
Misalignment occurs because CRM leads are isolated from accounts. This is difficult because of a technical gap in the way CRM systems are generally structured; CRM leads are typically not associated with a company until they are manually qualified. Company-level information, if it does exist, may be isolated on other leads or on a CRM account.
What it Does
Inbound IQ solves these challenges by connecting lead and account-based strategies, allowing them to complement one another.
It empowers teams to bypass existing CRM gaps between leads and accounts and leverage DataFox’s robust account insights at every stage in the funnel.
The Account Score can be used as a point of alignment for the account and lead-based programs to ensure that all go-to-market efforts are focused on prospects that have the highest likelihood of becoming long-term, high-value customers.
How It Works
- Intelligent Forms enable marketers to better validate inbound submissions by matching email addresses to legitimate company domains and automatically appending the corresponding company data.
- Company Data for Leads appends new or existing leads with robust company data from DataFox’s company intelligence platform to enable data-driven lead routing and campaign segmentation.
- Lead-to-Company Matching connects leads to DataFox Companies, helping surface new target companies that should be qualified into Salesforce as accounts.
- Company Scoring Criteria on CRM Lead IFrame in Salesforce eliminates pre-call research and drives informed SDR engagement by displaying Company Signals on CRM leads.
- Push List Names to Salesforce for ABM campaign coordination.
- MQL with Account Score improves MQL quality by combining engagement scores from marketing automation platforms with DataFox Account Scoring, which includes both DataFox company and CRM account data. Leads are enriched with this score, along with robust company data, to screen MQLs based on Ideal Client Profile (ICP), improving MQL quality and conversion rates.
- Measure Lead Quality by Account Score uses Account scoring on leads to measure the “company fit” value of various campaigns.
- ABM Execution Alignment uses Account Scoring as a universal measurement to send best-fit companies to ABM execution campaigns.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.