Use Case Overview
Qualifying leads with Account Scoring improves MQL quality by combining engagement scores from marketing automation platforms with DataFox Account Scoring, which includes both DataFox firmographics and CRM account data.
Leads are enriched with this score, along with robust company data, to screen MQLs based on Ideal Client Profile (ICP), improving MQL quality and conversion rates.
This can be incorporated into existing engagement scores from marketing automation platforms to screen MQLs based on Ideal Client Profile (ICP).
With Account Scoring influencing your Lead Score, you can have historical leads bubble back up when the company or lead have the right criteria.
Steps will vary based on which Marketing Automation provider you use and how you currently configure your lead scoring criteria.
- Confirm that the custom field for DataFox “Company Account Score” (Account_Score__c) is created in SFDC on both Leads and Contacts and make sure the “Company Account Score” field is synced with your Marketing Automation system
- Note: Make sure this field is mapped from Leads to Contacts immediately, otherwise this data will get lost when Leads are converted to Contacts.
- Adjust your lead scoring criteria to include DataFox Account Score:
- Positive Scoring Example: If ‘Account Score’ greater than ‘200’ then increase ‘Lead Score’ by 20 points.
- Negative Scoring Example: If ‘Account Score’ less than ‘50’ then decrease ‘Lead Score’ by 20 points.
For help incorporating Account Score into your lead score, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.