Use Case Overview
Measure Lead Quality by Account Score uses Account scoring on leads to measure the “company fit” value of various campaigns.
The execution of this use case will be to incorporate score on the lead object to pull reports in Salesforce. Here are some examples of reports that can be used to measure various channels based on company fit:
- Are we driving engagement from best-fit accounts?
- Report: Inbound leads from high-scoring accounts, by week
- Are we driving demand from best-fit accounts?
- Report: Demo requests from high-scoring accounts, by week
- Which of our campaigns or channels are driving the most engagement from best-fit accounts?
- Report: # top scoring leads, by campaign or channel
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.