DataFox continues to improve its software with updates. Here are the latest changes for the month of May 2018.
- The Signal Counts graph under Summary now contain links which return you to the Signals tab with selected filters. This is primarily for Static Lists. This will allow you to expedite your search functions and hone-in on targeted companies even faster!
- NAICS codes can now be excluded when searching for companies. This additional functionality will allow you to identify the best fit companies when running screens!
- Salesforce Sync under company profiles now includes Advanced Options! You can directly input an account URL for better accuracy.
- UI for "possible matches" has also been changed, allowing you to force cancel syncing to companies.
- Users now have the option to attempt resync or cancel when encountering errors during the Account Sync process (or contact support).
- The previously synced information is still shown. The error remains until a successful resync occurs, allowing you to identify problem accounts with Salesforce sync issues.
That wraps up our updates for May. Keep using DataFox to see what exciting new improvements we have in the coming months!
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.