Filter on Job Postings
DataFox has enhanced its functionality with new filters to find and prioritize your best fit accounts. One new addition is the Job Postings filter. This allows you to receive specified alerts and focus on the following:
- Companies with new job hires such as a Sales Ops Manager
- Search for companies with job postings looking for specific skill sets like Machine Learning, Python, or Marketo
This filter is easy to use and we’ll show you how in this quick tutorial.
1. First, log in to your DataFox instance and select the Companies tab. Once there, find and select “Add a Filter.”
2. Here, find “Job Postings.”
3. Here, you can directly input positions or particular skill sets. In our example, we’ll start with sales ops manager.
In the space provided, type “sales ops manager” and “Add.” You can modify this by date as well, looking for hires on specific dates for ideal reach out times.
4. Once done, click Apply.
Once the filter is applied, you will now see the contained results out of DataFox’s list of over 2 million companies.
Filtering by Skill Set
However, let’s say you want to target companies hiring for specific skill sets. You can also add those key phrases, for example, we’ll filter for “python.”
1. Repeat the same steps above. Input “python” for the job posting text and click apply.
2. Again, once those results are applied, you’ll see a select amount of companies available post filter.
The Job Postings filter also has a column which can be added.
1. Simply follow the steps above (searching for a position, inputting relevant date, and applying filter) to utilize it.
2. After the filter is applied, your results will appear. Now you can go to the Customize Fields icon, select it, and adjust it.
3. Once the Customize Fields window appears, find and select "Job Postings." Click the green + sign to move it to the active column space.
4. Once done, the column appears in your results. When you select "View" you will see the most relevant results, directly in a company profile.
The job posting filter allows you to filter for specific positions or skill sets within tens of thousands of job postings across millions of companies. Try it out for yourself!
This feature is currently in beta; to access it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.