Filter on Executive Hire
DataFox has enhanced its functionality with new filters to better allow companies to identify prospects or invest in them. One new addition is the Key Executive filter.
1. To begin, login into your DataFox instance and navigate to the Companies tab.
2. Once, there, select “Add a Filter” and navigate to “Executive Hire.”
3. In the open field, you can input “CFO.” You may also select a specific date to search for companies who hired a CFO to reach out at the opportune time.
4. Based on the criteria input, you will see a new round of results, like so:
You can also try filtering for other positions. In our example, we’ll filter for VP of Sales. You’ll repeat the same steps as above (Add a Filter >> Executive Hire) and input “VP of sales.”
Once again, we get a targeted list of results out of the 2 million companies listed on DataFox.
1. You can also add the Executive Hire column after inputting your custom field. To do so, all you need to do is apply your filter with similar steps as above (input search and then date).
2. Like before, after you click “Apply” the results will show.
Now, you can add the column to show up by selecting “Customize Fields.”
3. Once you do, a new window appears. Find and select Executive Hire and add it to your Active Columns section by clicking the gree + sign.
4. Now, the field should appear. You can select “View.” You’re taken to a company profile afterward to see the actual article that caused the company to populate in the search.
Note that this function is in beta; for access, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.