Adding Custom Salesforce Fields
The DataFox - Salesforce integration allows you to push custom fields from Salesforce into DataFox to:
- Use your own data for filter criteria for identifying interesting accounts
- Incorporate customer Salesforce fields into your account scoring criteria
- Pass 3rd party data through Salesforce and ultimately into DataFox to bubble up interesting companies or leverage these sources in your Account Scoring
We’ll show you how to take advantage of this feature in our quick tutorial.
1. First, you will need to login to your DataFox instance. Once logged in, navigate to Settings.
2. In your settings options, find and select “Fields.”
3. Select “Salesforce.”
4. You can check any of the boxes below, which will sync from Salesforce. It’s important to note this process generally takes 24 hours to process.
5. When you have selected each filter to your satisfaction, you can navigate to the Companies tab.
6. Once here, select “Add a Filter” and scroll to the Salesforce option.
7. Based on your selections, the filters will appear under this tab.
This process is completely customizable based on the Salesforce fields your team has configured, allowing you to leverage DataFox for prospecting needs.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.