DataFox will help you find and prioritize your best fit accounts. The Salesforce integration allows you to push these prospects from the DataFox database into your CRM to track progress and conversations.
In Salesforce, you can run a report to see companies sourced from DataFox to determine your ROI which allows the leadership team to ensure reps are targeting and tracking the right accounts in DataFox.
We’ll show you how to take advantage of this utility in our quick tutorial.
1. First, you need to login to your Salesforce instance. Afterward, find and select the Reports tab.
2. Afterward, select “New Report.”
3. At the default screen, select “Create.”
4. At the next screen, you will need to make several adjustments for accuracy.
Please make sure that you set the Show field to All Accounts and set your desired date range. In our example, we'll set the date range to "Custom" and 7/1/2018.
5. Once finished, the fields should look similar to this:
6. Now, you will want to add the proper field into your report. To expedite this process, you can type “source” in the search function:
7. Now, drag “DF Sourced From DataFox” into the Filters section. Adjust the value to “True.”
8. Once the value is set to True, you can run the report.
Once you complete the report, this pulls in all companies pushed from DataFox to Salesforce.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.