New Filter UI for DataFox
DataFox has updated filters with a fresh layout making it easier to locate criteria and find interesting companies. We’ll give you a brief overview of this major update below!
To check out this exciting change, log in to your DataFox instance and navigate to the Companies tab. Now, click “Add a Filter” and you’ll see the filter window, but with the UI changes implemented.
As you can see, the filter module has gotten a total overhaul! You now have primary categories, subcategories, and the factors detailing each.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Basic Company Info - Contains firmographic information (e.g. location, social media, employee count, etc.).
- Industry Definition - Contains Industry Keywords, mutually exclusive industry classifications, and North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes.
- Financial Info - Details a company’s financial status, such as funding round dates and investors.
- Technologies - Includes information about Technographics and HG Data Technographics; these include specific technologies used by companies (e.g. Salesforce).
- Signals - News and press releases ranging from job postings to major company announcements.
- CRM/Customer Data - Includes Salesforce information (e.g. sow me net-new accounts or show me accounts in my name) and custom fields.
- Web Traffic - Filter on Similar Web traffic.
- Other Lists - Allows users to exclude/include companies from specific lists.
- Conferences - Allows users to filter for specific conferences.
If you have additional questions about this new update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.