You can map Account Scoring fields to your Salesforce instance for better prospecting. We’ll show you how in this brief tutorial.
Log in to your Salesforce instance. Navigate to Setup.
1. In your Salesforce instance, select Build > Customize > Fields.
2. Scroll down to Account Custom Fields and Relationships and select “New.”
3. When entering details for the first value, enter Account Scoring C.
Once applied, you can continue to adjust security and layout fields. We’ll leave these as default for now.
4. Once done, click “Save and New.”
We’ll create another text field by following the same steps above.
5. For the second text value, input “Account Scoring Tier.”
Once confirmed, check to make sure the fields are properly mapped in your DataFox settings.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.